The IntelliFinishing conveyor is a bolted together floor supported system with friction driven trolleys on a rotating tube instead of a chain to drive the system. Due to the bolt together construction, this conveyor can be easily modified and moved and can be installed in half the time of conventional conveyor systems. We offer a variety of conveyor models with the ability to handle different weight categories which enables us to further customize a system to fit your specific process needs
With our Chainless Power & Free there is no maintenance or mess of keeping the conveyor constantly lubed, additionally there is no mess or contamination of lubes, oils, or grit falling onto the parts processed. All of the moving components in the conveyor system are lubricated for life.
Each conveyor section has a separate motor which allows individual sections of the conveyor to speed up a part in a process area or slow a part down based on the part recipe. The separate motors also turn off and on the individual conveyor sections when there is a part present making this system more energy efficient because the full system isn’t always running, only the process areas being used at the given time. Additionally, the Chainless Power & Free conveyor has a much quieter operation due to no metal on metal noise.
Capabilities of the Conveyor (partial list):
- Change processes or destinations of products with immediate system response
- Set up in-line speed changes
- Run trolleys both forward and backwards
- Stop a carrier for processing without stopping the entire line or holding up production
- Easily incorporate vertical lifts and shuttles to move parts to another line without unloading
- Negotiate inclines and declines
- Accumulate loads in line
- Have both driven and non-driven lines on the same system
- Dip the conveyor into tanks
- Run the conveyor through Dry-off and Cure Ovens up to 450 degrees
- Highly configurable and modular