A Plan for Every Part©
Ever wish you had a different finishing line for every type of part you have to paint or powder coat? Large heavy parts take more time to process than small thin ones. Some parts require additional masking and others don’t. Different chemistry is required for different types of metals… the list seems to be endless.
IntelliFinishing has presented to a variety of audiences recently and manufacturers are impressed with the “Plan for Every Part©” technology. Each item you process gets the best finish available, just like the system was built specifically for that part.
Unlike traditional finishing systems where the system is built for your longest or heaviest part, which results in over-baking of other parts; the IntelliFinishing finishing system provides capabilities that are unmatched in the finishing industry.
With conveyors that move load bars of parts at varying speeds which are based on the parts’ unique size and material, an IntelliFinishing system offers capabilities in ONE LINE that would take MULTIPLE LINES for traditional systems. Customers have been amazed at what can be accomplished with layouts that are not limited by a one-way, one-speed conveyor.
The IntelliFinishing system is not for everyone.
- Do you finish a variety of sizes of parts?
- Do you finish parts that are made from different materials?
- Do your processes for finishing ever change?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then you may want to see how an IntelliFinishing system is rocking the world of finishing. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part I: Changing the “Game”! – Improving Paint System Design
IntelliFinishing has had a great start in the introduction of our new industrial paint system. We’ve had a fantastic response from numerous companies that do industrial coating. I think our favorite comment so far has been, “Wow! Seriously,…I can do that?” It was a great “ah-ha” moment.
IntelliFinishing is really changing how people think about finishing systems. We know it is hard to pull your mind from the way a finishing system has always been; stationary, single speed, single direction, take it or leave it type systems. Once you understand the IntelliFinishing system, it will shatter your preconceived notions and known limitations of what a paint finishing system has been.
Here are some highlights from the Paint System Designs we’ve created:
- Opened up three bays of floor space, that’s 1200 sq. ft., utilizing our advanced conveyor and system technology, while also adding additional process equipment.
- Fit an entire Powder Coating system; load/unload area, 3-stage washer, dry-off oven, cooling areas, powder booth, cure oven and bias banking into a 2,540 sq. ft. area to process a 19’ long part.
- Designed a complete liquid and powder system as one singular system; giving the customer ultimate flexibility to run their ever changing parts. When their customer demand needs more liquid painted, it wasn’t a problem; and if that afternoon they needed to run parts through powder for another customer, it could all be done on the same system.
We have had a fantastic time developing these paint system designs and implementing them for our customers. It has allowed us to share our knowledge and excitement about the IntelliFinishing system, as well as expand our technology to meet the ever changing needs industrial finishing companies face, and trust us; there have been some interesting challenges! The solutions we have developed due to the flexibility of our system have brought about a number of “ah-ha” moments from our customers as their conventional understanding of conveyors and finishing systems is quite suddenly thrown out the window.
Give us a call at 888-886-6363 or email us at email@example.com and let us know about your challenge!
Engineering & Sales Coordinator